Friday, August 24, 2007

TGIF

I am so glad that it's Friday. It's been a crazy busy week at work. I've just picked up a new project, which is a great project and I'm excited about it, but it's just a tremendous amount of work so it hasn't left much time to spend writing essays. On the plus side, my trip to Europe at the end of September has been cancelled, so I'll get to spend the last 2 weeks before the HBS deadline in NY. A quick update:
  • I got feedback from a good friend on my HBS essays, so I'm all set for the first re-write this weekend
  • I've got outlines for all three of my Chicago essays and plan to have a first draft of those by the end of the weekend
  • I sent recommender packets to 5 out of the 6 recommenders I'm using, and entered them into the online application systems. I'm seeing the 6th next week and will talk to him then
  • I signed up for the HBS event in NY on September 19, after missing out on the August events. Keep your eyes here for a full post-game analysis.

That's about all that's going on. I'm afraid my life isn't too exciting at the moment: get up, go to work, go home, work on essays and applications, rinse, repeat.

No comments: