Sunday, August 26, 2007

My first visit from Mr. Procrastination

I don't know why, but I'm finding it really hard to concentrate on my essays this weekend. The weather isn't nice so it should be extra incentive to stay inside and do this, but I'm just not feeling inspired. So I thought I'd update the blog. Not all that much to write about though. I'm about halfway through the first draft of Chicago's long career goals essay, and about halfway done with the powerpoint. I've also changed my idea for the 2nd Chicago essay since I didn't like the way my first idea played out on paper and came up with a new outline.

The applications themselves are in pretty decent shape. I have to put my resume into the format Chicago uses and upload my undergrad transcript for Stanford, but otherwise the apps themselves are all complete.

So now I can basically focus on essays (and making sure my recommenders get their rec's in on time).

If only I could focus...

1 comment:

mbarunnergirl said...

Mr. Procrastination and I are well acquainted. Hope you were able to get some stuff done today!