Friday, May 8, 2009

So many KWEST trips, so little time

A little while ago, Kellogg posted the list of KWEST trips on the website, and announced that signups would be May 20. From the KWEST fair at DAK, I had an idea of a few trips that I could be interested in. Now since the trips went up on the web I've been spending time going through all the descriptions and that list got even longer. For signups, we have to rank our top 10 choices and while I've been able to pick my top 10, ranking them has been hard. I think I've gotten at least my top 5 picked out of the top 10, but the order changes almost every day. Right now I'm focused on Egypt or Morocco, but some of the trips to Mexico and the Carribean look incredible too. In talking with other admitted students, they're also having a hard time picking trips. In the end, I know that any of the trips would be an incredible time, but I'll have to give some more thought over these next two weeks.

In hockey news, my team had its second game last night and this time we won 5-4 in overtime, after giving up the tying goal in the last minute of the game. I got an assist for my first point of the season, and it felt good to contribute on the scoreboard. It's a shame this will be my only season since I move to Evanston shortly after the season ends.

No comments: