Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Only 51 days until spring

Well we're supposed to get another snow storm today and tomorrow. Have I mentioned before that I've had just about enough of the cold and snow? This may be the biggest storm yet this year; they're forecasting between 6-8 inches of snow. I guess on the plus side it gives me an excuse to work from home.

Still not much news on the school front. Last week I was officially denied by HBS, which I expected since I hadn't gotten an interview invite. It really didn't bother me at all. By this point I had already gotten so used to the idea that I'll be at Kellogg next year that the denial from HBS was almost just another item on my to-do list for heading to Evanston. I've started focusing a bit more on financial aid and loans, but there's not much I can do until I finish my taxes. Hopefully I'll get my W-2s this week, so I can file my taxes and start working on the FAFSA and Kellogg financial aid application.

No comments: